Thursday, January 20, 2011

night of 1/18/11

I know there was definitely a part where i was at Grandma and Grandpa's house, i can't remember who was all there but Brittany was...and there was another part where i was walking with someone (beckie?) through suburban neighborhoods, and finally we came to a house on the corner, carrie and terry's, and i think carrie came outside. Then i was in a van or something with another mom driving kids to school, and we figured out that there was a main street running close by that would take us straight there or something? i can't remember much, i know there more details, possibly even street names.

The final part i remember right before i woke up was a scene in "Grandma and Grandpa's basement" (it wasn't really) but there was a pool table. I was there with Adam Sandler, and each of us had a cylendar glass with drinks in them, i think they were clear. Suddenly our faces were very close and we started kissing, and i remember moving the drinks over on the pool table so we wouldn't knock them over. I could tell in my dream that i was drunk, everything was all blurry as i was kissing him. He was doing this little circle tongue thing and i was giggling and doing it back. It was all very sensual, he ran his fingers over one of my boobs and in my dream i was like omg that felt amazing because i don't have a bra on, only a shirt, and also dang another guy that has to get used to my tiny boobs. Pretty soon he had a boner and he positioned himself so that he could ram it into my leg...i woke up in my dream and i woke up at a desk in a classroom and all the kids were laughing. There was a christmas tree right next to my desk with drawn pictures on it of the things that were happening in my dream with adam, i don't know if i drew them or if i was talking in my sleep and the kids drew them. Adam was standing in front of my desk, he was the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment