Thursday, January 20, 2011

night of 1/19

i feel like i woke up a few times last night, but i can't remember for sure. I know i looked at my phone at 6am, my dad was outside scooping the driveway and i think i must have heard him. At some point i was having a super scary dream, i feel like i may have woken up startled and gasping for breath...but i don't know if that really happened or if i just felt that way in the dream.

There was one part where i was over at caroll's house, or maybe michelle's or something (i didn't recognize the place) and we were having dinner and i asked if my brother could come but when i called him he asked if adrian could come too. i hadn't eaten anything yet but i sat there and watched as they finished almost all of the chicken, and stared at me without giving my brother permission to come, so finally i was like well i don't want to eat all of your food (even though i hadn't eaten any) so i guess i'll leave. First i stayed and helped them put away the dishes. I think caroll was helping too but i don't think we talked.

i can't remember very much, maybe i'll remember more later. i know there was a random part where my grandma duncan walked in, she had stopped by our house on her way from somewhere i think, i think her hair was wet because she had taken a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment